Use of the Forum Constitutes Your Explicit Acceptance of These Group Rules
We hope that the group will share case studies, offer advice to group members facing a particular CI challenge and share thinking around CI. It will also give details of ICiPS news.
- Discussions are questions / ideas that CLEARLY invite member responses related to CI. It is not a social forum.
- The group should be considered as you would a business meeting keeping content focussed, professional and relevant to CI.
- Discussions should advance the professional advancement of CI.
- Discussions must clearly invite member response and participation.
- When posting discussions or sharing links, they should engender quality conversations.
Postings Must not Be
- Be harassing, abusive, or threatening, no religious or political discussions are allowed.
- Examples shared should not enable individuals to be identified or contain sensitive information.
- No spam is allowed, self-promotion or sales pitches on behalf of private sector organisations!
Members who fail to meet these standards will immediately be removed from the group and icips membership
Quality of Information
The group manager will not QA information shared, so members need to make their own judgment about the validity of information provided and be aware of this when acting upon it.
Your name will be displayed along with your posting and this will be visible to and searchable by all members of the group. Contributions will be stored in our data base for a period of time. ICiPS may draw from collective input for internal research purposes; but in doing so will not make known contributor details.
ICiPS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor postings and, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE, delete inappropriate postings, and move misplaced postings.
ICiPS January 2018